BCS Essentials in Artificial Intelligence (inglise keeles)
Koolituse maht: 8 academic hours (1 day)
- Individuals with an interest in (or a need to implement) AI in an organisation, especially those working in areas such as science, engineering, knowledge engineering, finance, or IT services.
- Middle and senior managers running or assembling teams to create AI dependent applications and services, that need to understand the context of AI in an industrial setting.
Koolitusel osalemise eeldused:
There are no entry requirements for this certification. Note that it is recommended that you attend an accredited training course run by an accredited training provider, as the overall exam pass rates are notably higher for candidates attending such courses.
The training is held in cooperation with our partner QA.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a methodology for using a non-human system to learn from experience and imitate human intelligent behaviour. The BCS Essentials Certificate in Artificial Intelligence tests a candidate’s knowledge and understanding of the terminology and the general principles. This syllabus covers the potential benefits, types of Artificial Intelligence, the basic process of Machine Learning (ML), the challenges and risks associated with an AI project, and the future of AI and Humans in work.
After successfully completing the course and passing the exam, candidates should be able to demonstrate a basic knowledge and understanding of general concepts in the following areas:
- human and Artificial Intelligence;
- the machine learning process;
- the benefits, challenges and risks of a machine learning project;
- the future of humans and machines in work.
Koolituse lõpetamise tingimused: õpiväljundite saavutamist kontrollitakse ja hinnatakse läbi iseseisva praktilise töö.
- sooje jooke koos küpsistega;
- lõunasööki igal koolituspäeval.
Täienduskoolituse õppekavarühm: informatsiooni- ja kommunikatsioonitehnoloogia interdistsiplinaarne õppekavarühm
QA ametlik koolitaja