DevSecOps (inglise keeles)
Koolituse maht: 16 akadeemilist tundi (2 päeva)
Sihtgrupp: DevOps engineers, security and solutions architects, system administrators will also strongly benefit from this course as it’ll give them a holistic approach towards application security.
Koolitusel osalemise eeldused: Anybody with a background in IT or related to software development whether a developer or a manager can attend this course to get an insight about DevOps and DevSecOps.
The training is held in cooperation with our partner QA.
Hands-on training to automate security into a fast-paced DevOps environment using various open-source tools and scripts.
Modern enterprises are implementing the technical and cultural changes required to embrace DevOps methodology by introducing practices such Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Monitoring (CM) and Infrastructure as Code (IaC). DevSecOps extends DevOps by introducing security in each of these practices giving a certain level of security assurance in the final product. In this training, we will demonstrate using our state-of-the-art DevSecOps Lab as to how to inject security in CI, CD, CM and IaC.
This is a complete hands-on training with attendees requiring only a browser to complete the entire training. Attendees will receive the DevSecOps Lab built using Vagrant and Ansible comprising of various open-source tools and scripts to help the DevOps engineers in automating security within their CI/CD pipeline.
The attendees will receive a DevSecOps-Lab VM (designed by the NotSoSecure team) containing all the code, scripts and tools that are used for building the entire DevSecOps pipeline.
- Online Lab Setup
- Offline Lab Instructions
Introduction to DevOps
- What is DevOps?
- Lab : DevOps Pipeline
Introduction to DevSecOps
- Challenges for Security in DevOps
- DevOps Threat Model
- DevSecOps – Why, What and How?
- Vulnerability Management
- Introduction to Talisman
- Lab : Running Talisman
- Lab : Create your own regexes for Talisman
- Introduction to HashiCorp Vault
- Demo : Vault Commands
- Software Composition Analysis (SCA)
- Introduction to Dependency-Check
- Lab : Run Dependency-Check pipeline
- Lab : Fix issues reported by Dependency-Check
- Static Analysis Security Testing (SAST)
- Introduction to Semgrep
- Lab : Run Semgrep pipeline
- Lab : Create your own Semgrep Rules
- Lab : Fix Issues reported by Semgrep
- Dynamic Analysis Security Testing (DAST)
- Introduction to OWASP ZAP
- Demo : Creating ZAP Context File
- Lab : Run ZAP in pipeline
Infrastructure As Code
- Vulnerability Assessment (VA)
- Introduction to OpenVAS
- Lab : Run OpenVAS pipeline
- Container Security (CS)
- Introduction to Trivy
- Lab : Run Trivy in Pipeline
- Lab : Improvise Docker base image
- Compliance as Code (CaC)
- Introduction to Inspec
- Lab : Run Inspec in Pipeline
- Lab : Improvise Docker compliancy controls
- Introduction to the ELK Stack
- Lab : View Logs in Kibana
- Introduction to ElastAlert and ModSecurity
- Lab : View Alerts in Kibana
- Lab : Create Attack Dashboards in Kibana
DevSecOps in AWS
- DevOps on Cloud Native AWS
- AWS Threat Landscape
- DevSecOps in Cloud Native AWS
DevSecOps Challenges and Enablers
- Challenges with DevSecOps
- Building DevSecOps Culture
- Security Champions
- Case Studies
- Where do we Begin?
- DevSecOps Maturity Model
At the end of this course attendees will be able to:
- Understand how to tackle security issues in a fast-moving DevOps environment
- Identify tools/solutions and develop processes to create a secure by default infrastructure
- Utilize the integration scripts and tools provided in the DevSecOps Lab to create your own DevSecOps pipeline
Koolituse lõpetamise tingimused: õpiväljundite saavutamist kontrollitakse ja hinnatakse läbi iseseisva praktilise töö.
Täienduskoolituse õppekavarühm: informatsiooni- ja kommunikatsioonitehnoloogia interdistsiplinaarne õppekavarühm
QA ametlik koolitaja