MOC-10982 Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10
Koolituse maht: 40 ak h (5 päeva)
Sihtgrupp: The primary audience for this course is the Enterprise Desktop Support Technician (EDST), who provides Tier 2 support to users running Windows 10 personal computers (PCs) and devices in medium to large enterprise organizations, within a Windows domain environment. EDSTs focus on a broad range of technical issues for Windows operating systems (OSs), devices, cloud services, applications, networking, and hardware support. In the overarching scenario, if an enterprise offers the service, the EDST is asked to support it.
The key responsibilities include resolving technical issues pertaining to Windows 10 installation and migration, activation, performance, profiles, settings; and device synchronization. Some other key responsibilities include local and remote network access; access to applications, access to data and printers; authentication, Endpoint security and policy; OS and data recovery.
The secondary audience for this course are IT professionals who administer and support Windows 10 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources.
Koolitusel osalemise eeldused:
- networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS);
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles;
- understanding of the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) components;
- Windows Server 2016 fundamentals.
- Module 1: Implementing a Troubleshooting Methodology
This module explains the processes of establishing and using a troubleshooting methodology in Windows 10. This module also covers various Windows 10 fundamentals, high-level architecture, and often-used troubleshooting tools. It also explains the role of an EDST (Enterprise Desktop Support Technician) in a Windows 10 environment.
- Module 2: Troubleshooting Startup Issues
This module describes how to identify and troubleshoot issues that affect the Windows 10 operating system’s ability to start, and how to identify problematic services that run on the operating system. It also describes how to use the Windows 10 advanced troubleshooting tools, collectively known as the Windows Recovery Environment (Windows RE).
- Module 3: Troubleshooting Hardware and Device Drivers
This module explains how to support users that utilize a multitude of devices that run Windows 10. It describes how an operating system uses device drivers, and how you can troubleshoot hardware devices and device drivers. The module also covers how to monitor the reliability of a Windows 10 device and troubleshoot any issues that might occur.
- Module 4: Troubleshooting Remote Computers
The focus of this module is on using tools that are designed specifically to facilitate remote management connections. This module explores three ways in which you can remotely connect to and manage remote computers: Remote Desktop, Windows Remote Assistance, and Windows PowerShell remoting.
- Module 5: Resolving Issues with Network Connectivity
This module describes the tools that you can use to set up and troubleshoot both wired and wireless network connections more efficiently. This module also explains how to support your organization’s network infrastructure, and configure and troubleshoot network connections.
- Module 6: Troubleshooting Group Policy
This module provides an overview of Group Policy and describes how to apply GPOs to computers. It also explains how to resolve configuration problems and issues with applying GPOs.
- Module 7: Troubleshooting User Settings
In this module, you will examine issues that can occur when users sign in. You will study the methods that you can use to identify the causes of sign-in issues, and learn how to troubleshoot them. You will also learn how to troubleshoot the application of user settings.
- Module 8: Troubleshooting Remote Connectivity
This module explains the virtual private network (VPN) and DirectAccess technologies, and the common problems with their implementation and usage. The module also provides several possible mitigations for these problems.
- Module 9: Troubleshooting Resource Access within a Domain
This module explains how to resolve problems related to resource access from computers that are domain members. It explains how to troubleshoot file permission issues, encrypting file system (EFS) issues, and printer access issues.
- Module 10: Troubleshooting Resource Access for Clients That Are Not Domain Members
This module explains how to resolve problems related to resource access from computers that are not domain members. You will learn how to configure and troubleshoot the Work Folders feature, which enables users to access organizational data securely from their personal devices. You will also learn how to configure and troubleshoot access to Microsoft OneDrive.
- Module 11: Troubleshooting Applications
Windows 10 supports the installation and use of two types of applications: desktop apps and Universal Windows apps. This module examines these two types of applications, and the issues—including application compatibility issues—that affect a user’s ability to install and run them. This module also covers how users can resolve web browser–related issues, specifically issues associated with both Microsoft Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- Module 12: Maintaining Windows 10
Once the Windows 10 operating system is activated on your computers, you must establish procedures to monitor their performance and ensure that they remain up-to-date with the latest operating system updates and security fixes. This module discusses how to provide for the ongoing maintenance of Windows 10 operating systems.
- Module 13: Recovering Data and Operating Systems
This module explains how to use file recovery and troubleshoot deleted files. It also describes how to recover a Windows 10 computer.
Täpsema kirjelduse koolituse sisu kohta leiad siit:
This course is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to support and troubleshoot Windows 10 PCs and devices in a Windows Server domain environment. These skills include understanding of Windows 10 features, how they can be used in an Active Directory environment and how to troubleshoot them.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- describe the processes for planning and using a Windows 10 troubleshooting methodology;
- troubleshoot startup issues and operating system services on a Windows 10 device;
- resolve issues that pertain to hardware devices and device drivers;
- troubleshoot Windows 10 devices remotely;
- troubleshoot issues that pertain to network connectivity;
- troubleshoot client-configuration failures and issues with application of Group Policy Objects (GPOs);
- troubleshoot issues related to user settings;
- troubleshoot remote-connectivity issues;
- resolve issues that pertain to accessing resources from devices that are domain-joined;
- resolve issues that pertain to accessing resources from devices that are not domain-joined;
- troubleshoot issues that pertain to application installation and operation;
- maintain a device that is running Windows 10;
- recover a device that is running Windows 10.
- Microsofti ametlikke õppematerjale;
- koolitaja konsultatsiooni õpitud teemade kohta e-posti teel pärast koolitust;
- ligipääs iseseisvale harjutuskeskkonnale Microsoft Labs Online (MLO).
- Microsofti eksami vautšeri;
- vajadusel tasuta korduskoolituse kui tunned, et mõni oskus vajab täiendamist või pidid endast mittesõltuvatel põhjustel koolituse katkestama;
- sooje jooke koos küpsistega;
- lõunasööki igal koolituspäeval.
Täienduskoolituse õppekavarühm: informatsiooni- ja kommunikatsioonitehnoloogia interdistsiplinaarne õppekavarühm
Meelis koolitab alates aastast 1997 ja on keskendunud peamiselt Microsofti toodetele. Tehnilistel koolitustel on Meelis enim nõutud koolitaja, kes valdab oma teemasid tõelise meistrina, omades ka praktilisi töökogemusi süsteemiinseneri ja DevOps insenerina.
– Microsofti tehnilised koolitused
– serverid ja tööjaamad