MOC-20740 Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 (e-õpe, 90 päeva, inglise keeles)
About This Course
This course is designed primarily for IT professionals who have some experience with Windows Server. It is designed It covers content for professionals who will be responsible for managing storage and compute by using Windows Server 2016, and need to understand the scenarios, requirements, and usage of storage and compute options that are available and applicable to Windows Server 2016.
This course is intended for IT professionals who have some experience working with Windows Server, and who are looking for a course that covers storage and compute technologies in Windows Server 2016. This course will help them update their knowledge and skills related to storage and compute for Windows Server 2016.
Candidates suitable for this course would be:
- Windows Server administrators who are relatively new to Windows Server administration and related technologies, and who want to learn more about the storage and compute features in Windows Server 2016.
- IT professionals with general IT knowledge who are looking to gain knowledge about Windows Server especially around storage and compute technologies in Windows Server 2016.
- The secondary audience for this course are IT professionals looking to take the Microsoft 70-740 certification exam, Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Prepare and install Nano Server, a Server Core installation, and plan a server upgrade and migration strategy.
• Describe the various storage options, including partition table formats, basic and dynamic disks, file systems, virtual hard disks, and drive hardware, and explain how to manage disks and volumes.
• Describe enterprise storage solutions, and select the appropriate solution for a given situation.
• Implement and manage Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication.
• Install and configure Microsoft Hyper-V, and configure virtual machines.
• Deploy, configure, and manage Windows and Hyper-V containers.
• Describe the high availability and disaster recovery technologies in Windows Server 2016.
• Plan, create, and manage a failover cluster.
• Implement failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machines.
• Configure a Network Load Balancing (NLB) cluster, and plan for an NLB implementation.
• Create and manage deployment images.
• Manage, monitor, and maintain virtual machine installations.
About Microsoft Official Course On-Demand
MOC On-Demand is an integrated combination of video, text, practical tasks and knowledge tests designed to help IT experts and developers to expand their knowledge about Microsoft technologies. The courses are a great alternative for anyone wanting to learn independently and at their own pace. They can also be used in the form of a Blended Class together with managed training courses, or as the basis for training solutions with mentoring and other learning programmes.
All Labs within a course can be accessed via the Microsoft Labs Online (MLO) platform. Participants enrolled on a course can start the Labs directly from within a course; they do not need to be set up separately.
Licence codes purchased for the new Skillpipe MOC On-Demand courses can now all be found in the “Digital Library” section. The licence codes for these courses are now provided via the Management Dashboard, just like for the dMOC courses.
System requirements for Skillpipe MOC On-Demand
- current version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome™ or Firefox®
- broadband Internet connection (recommended: network bandwidth of over 4Mbps)
- 1280 x 1024 or higher
Microsoft Certified Trainer (online)
Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCTs) are the premier technical and instructional experts in Microsoft technologies.
Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand (MOC On-Demand) blend video, text, hands-on labs, and knowledge checks to help you build your Microsoft technology skills—on your own schedule, at your own pace, and in your own place. No need to spend time and money traveling to a classroom location or adhering to classroom hours—with a computer and an Internet connection, your Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand come to you, anytime.
Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand are created by the premier technical and instructional experts in Microsoft technologies: Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCTs) and subject matter experts. Direct-from-the-source content that includes hands-on training—which increases skill proficiency—combined with anytime, anywhere learning, makes Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand an ideal solution for busy, time-constrained professionals to grow their IT skills—and their career.