MOC-20741 Networking with Windows Server 2016 (e-õpe, 90 päeva, inglise keeles)
About This Course
This course provides the fundamental networking skills required to deploy and support Windows Server 2016 in most organizations. It covers IP fundamentals, remote access technologies, and more advanced content including Software Defined Networking.
This course is intended for existing IT professionals who have some networking knowledge and experience and are looking for a single course that provides insight into core and advanced networking technologies in Windows Server 2016. This audience would typically include:
- Network administrators who are looking to reinforce existing skills and learn about new networking technology changes and functionality in Windows Server 2016.
- System or Infrastructure Administrators with general networking knowledge who are looking to gain core and advanced networking knowledge and skills on Windows Server 2016.
The secondary audience for this course is those IT professionals who are looking to take the MCSA 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016 exam.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan and implement an IPv4 network.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement and manage IP address management (IPAM).
- Plan for remote access.
- Implement DirectAccess.
- Implement virtual private networks (VPNs).
- Implement networking for branch offices.
- Configure advanced networking features.
- Implement Software Defined Networking.
About Microsoft Official Course On-Demand
MOC On-Demand is an integrated combination of video, text, practical tasks and knowledge tests designed to help IT experts and developers to expand their knowledge about Microsoft technologies. The courses are a great alternative for anyone wanting to learn independently and at their own pace. They can also be used in the form of a Blended Class together with managed training courses, or as the basis for training solutions with mentoring and other learning programmes.
All Labs within a course can be accessed via the Microsoft Labs Online (MLO) platform. Participants enrolled on a course can start the Labs directly from within a course; they do not need to be set up separately.
Licence codes purchased for the new Skillpipe MOC On-Demand courses can now all be found in the “Digital Library” section. The licence codes for these courses are now provided via the Management Dashboard, just like for the dMOC courses.
System requirements for Skillpipe MOC On-Demand
- current version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome™ or Firefox®
- broadband Internet connection (recommended: network bandwidth of over 4Mbps)
- 1280 x 1024 or higher
Microsoft Certified Trainer (online)
Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCTs) are the premier technical and instructional experts in Microsoft technologies.
Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand (MOC On-Demand) blend video, text, hands-on labs, and knowledge checks to help you build your Microsoft technology skills—on your own schedule, at your own pace, and in your own place. No need to spend time and money traveling to a classroom location or adhering to classroom hours—with a computer and an Internet connection, your Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand come to you, anytime.
Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand are created by the premier technical and instructional experts in Microsoft technologies: Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCTs) and subject matter experts. Direct-from-the-source content that includes hands-on training—which increases skill proficiency—combined with anytime, anywhere learning, makes Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand an ideal solution for busy, time-constrained professionals to grow their IT skills—and their career.