MOC-20744 Securing Windows Server 2016
Koolituse maht: 40 ak h (5 päeva)
Sihtgrupp: This course is for IT professionals who need to securely administer Windows Server 2016 networks. These professionals typically work with networks that are configured as Windows Server domain-based environments, with managed access to the internet and cloud services.
Students who seek certification in the 70-744: Securing Windows Server 2016 exam also will benefit from this course.
Koolitusel osalemise eeldused:
Students should have at least two years of experience in the IT field and should have:
- completed courses 740, 741, and 742 or the equivalent;
- a solid, practical understanding of networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP, User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS);
- a solid, practical understanding of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles;
- a solid, practical understanding of Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization fundamentals;
- an understanding of Windows Server security principles.
- Module 1: Attacks, breach detection, and Sysinternals tools
This module frames the course so that students are thinking about security in environments where the infrastructure’s basis is predominantly Microsoft products. The module begins with teaching students about the “assume breach” philosophy and getting them to understand the different types of attacks that can occur, including attack timelines and vectors. Additionally, it gets students thinking about key resources, how they respond when they detect an incident, and how an organization’s direct needs and legislative requirements dictate its security policy.
- Module 2: Protecting credentials and privileged access
This module covers user accounts and rights, computer and service accounts, credentials, Privileged Access Workstations, and the Local Administrator Password Solution. In this module, students will learn about configuring user rights and security options, protecting credentials by using Credential Guard, implementing Privileged Access Workstations, and managing and deploying Local Administrator Password Solution to manage local administrator account passwords.
- Module 3: Limiting administrator rights with Just Enough Administration
This module explains how to deploy and configure Just Enough Administration (JEA), which is an administrative technology that allows students to apply role-based access control (RBAC) principles through Windows PowerShell remote sessions.
- Module 4: Privileged access management and administrative forests
This module explains the concepts of Enhanced Security Administrative Environment (ESAE) forests, Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), and Just In Time (JIT) Administration, or Privileged Access Management (PAM).
- Module 5: Mitigating malware and threats
This module explains how to use tools such as Windows Defender, Windows AppLocker, Microsoft Device Guard, Windows Defender Application Guard, and Windows Defender Exploit Guard.
- Module 6: Analyzing activity with advanced auditing and log analytics
This module provides an overview of auditing, and then goes into detail about how to configure advanced auditing and Windows PowerShell auditing and logging.
- Module 7: Deploying and configuring Advanced Threat Analytics and Microsoft Operations Management Suite
This module explains the Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics tool and the Microsoft Operations Management suite (OMS). It also explains how you can use them to monitor and analyse the security of a Windows Server deployment. You will also learn about Microsoft Azure Security Center, which allows you to manage and monitor the security configuration of workloads both on-premises and in the cloud.
- Module 8: Secure Virtualization Infrastructure
This module explains how to configure Guarded Fabric VMs, including the requirements for shielded and encryption-supported VMs.
- Module 9: Securing application development and server-workload infrastructure
This module describes the SCT, which is a free, downloadable set of tools that you can use to create and apply security settings. You will also learn about improving platform security by reducing the size and scope of application and compute resources by containerizing workloads.
- Module 10: Planning and protecting data
This module explains how to configure Encrypting File System (EFS) and BitLocker drive encryption to protect data at rest. You will also learn about extending protection into the cloud by using Azure Information Protection.
- Module 11: Optimizing and securing file services
This module explains how to optimize file services by configuring File Server Resource Manager (FSRM) and Distributed File System (DFS). Students also will learn how to manage access to shared files by configuring Dynamic Access Control (DAC).
- Module 12: Securing network traffic with firewalls and encryption
This module explains how you can use Windows Firewall as an important part of an organization’s protection strategy. It explains the use of Internet Protocol security (IPsec) to encrypt network traffic and to establish security zones on your network. You will also learn about the Datacenter Firewall feature that you can use to help protect your on-premises virtual environments.
- Module 13: Securing network traffic
This module explores some of the Windows Server 2016 technologies that you can use to help mitigate network-security threats. It explains how you can configure DNSSEC to help protect network traffic, and use Microsoft Message Analyzer to monitor network traffic. The module also describes how to secure Server Message Block (SMB) traffic.
Täpsema kirjelduse koolituse sisu kohta leiad siit:
This course explains how you can use auditing and the Advanced Threat Analysis feature in Windows Server 2016 to identify security issues. You will also learn how to mitigate malware threats, secure your virtualization platform, and use deployment options such as Nano server and containers to enhance security. The course also explains how you can help protect access to files by using encryption and dynamic access control, and how you can enhance your network’s security.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- secure Windows Server;
- protect credentials and implement privileged access workstations;
- limit administrator rights with Just Enough Administration;
- manage privileged access;
- mitigate malware and threats;
- analyze activity with advanced auditing and log analytics;
- deploy and configure Advanced Threat Analytics and Microsoft Operations Management Suite;
- configure Guarded Fabric virtual machines (VMs);
- use the Security Compliance Toolkit (SCT) and containers to improve security;
- plan and protect data;
- optimize and secure file services;
- secure network traffic with firewalls and encryption;
- secure network traffic by using DNSSEC and Message Analyzer.
- Microsofti ametlikke õppematerjale;
- koolitaja konsultatsiooni õpitud teemade kohta e-posti teel pärast koolitust;
- ligipääs iseseisvale harjutuskeskkonnale Microsoft Labs Online (MLO).
- Microsofti eksami vautšeri;
- vajadusel tasuta korduskoolituse kui tunned, et mõni oskus vajab täiendamist või pidid endast mittesõltuvatel põhjustel koolituse katkestama;
- sooje jooke koos küpsistega;
- lõunasööki igal koolituspäeval.
Täienduskoolituse õppekavarühm: informatsiooni- ja kommunikatsioonitehnoloogia interdistsiplinaarne õppekavarühm
Peep on serverite ja võrkude vastu suurt huvi tundnud juba aastast 1992. Koolitajana on ta aktiivsemalt tegutsenud alates aastast 2003.
Sertifikaadid ja tunnistused:
Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) aastast 2003