MOC-20761 Querying Data with Transact-SQL (e-õpe, 90 päeva, inglise keeles)
About This Course
This course is designed to introduce students to Transact-SQL. It is designed for both students requiring the knowledge for other courses in the SQL Server curriculum, and for students preparing for the skills required to take exam 70-761.
The main purpose of the course is to give students a good understanding of the Transact-SQL language which is used by all SQL Server-related disciplines; namely, Database Administration, Database Development and Business Intelligence. As such, the primary target audience for this course is: Database Administrators, Database Developers and BI professionals.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe key capabilities and components of SQL Server.
- Describe T-SQL, sets, and predicate logic.
- Write a single table SELECT statement.
- Write a multi-table SELECT statement.
- Write SELECT statements with filtering and sorting.
- Describe how SQL Server uses data types.
- Write DML statements.
- Write queries that use built-in functions.
- Write queries that aggregate data.
- Write subqueries.
- Create and implement views and table-valued functions.
- Use set operators to combine query results.
- Write queries that use window ranking, offset, and aggregate functions.
- Transform data by implementing pivot, unpivot, rollup and cube.
- Create and implement stored procedures.
- Add programming constructs such as variables, conditions, and loops to T-SQL code.
About Microsoft Official Course On-Demand
MOC On-Demand is an integrated combination of video, text, practical tasks and knowledge tests designed to help IT experts and developers to expand their knowledge about Microsoft technologies. The courses are a great alternative for anyone wanting to learn independently and at their own pace. They can also be used in the form of a Blended Class together with managed training courses, or as the basis for training solutions with mentoring and other learning programmes.
All Labs within a course can be accessed via the Microsoft Labs Online (MLO) platform. Participants enrolled on a course can start the Labs directly from within a course; they do not need to be set up separately.
Licence codes purchased for the new Skillpipe MOC On-Demand courses can now all be found in the “Digital Library” section. The licence codes for these courses are now provided via the Management Dashboard, just like for the dMOC courses.
System requirements for Skillpipe MOC On-Demand
- current version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome™ or Firefox®
- broadband Internet connection (recommended: network bandwidth of over 4Mbps)
- 1280 x 1024 or higher
Microsoft Certified Trainer (online)
Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCTs) are the premier technical and instructional experts in Microsoft technologies.
Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand (MOC On-Demand) blend video, text, hands-on labs, and knowledge checks to help you build your Microsoft technology skills—on your own schedule, at your own pace, and in your own place. No need to spend time and money traveling to a classroom location or adhering to classroom hours—with a computer and an Internet connection, your Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand come to you, anytime.
Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand are created by the premier technical and instructional experts in Microsoft technologies: Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCTs) and subject matter experts. Direct-from-the-source content that includes hands-on training—which increases skill proficiency—combined with anytime, anywhere learning, makes Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand an ideal solution for busy, time-constrained professionals to grow their IT skills—and their career.