MOC-20776 Performing Big Data Engineering on Microsoft Cloud Services (e-õpe, 90 päeva, inglise keeles)
About This Course
This course describes how to process Big Data using Azure tools and services including Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Data Warehouse and Azure Data Factory. The course also explains how to include custom functions, and integrate Python and R.
The primary audience for this course is data engineers (IT professionals, developers, and information workers) who plan to implement big data engineering workflows on Azure.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe common architectures for processing big data using Azure tools and services.
- Describe how to use Azure Stream Analytics to design and implement stream processing over large-scale data.
- Describe how to include custom functions and incorporate machine learning activities into an Azure Stream Analytics job.
- Describe how to use Azure Data Lake Store as a large-scale repository of data files.
- Describe how to use Azure Data Lake Analytics to examine and process data held in Azure Data Lake Store.
- Describe how to create and deploy custom functions and operations, integrate with Python and R, and protect and optimize jobs.
- Describe how to use Azure SQL Data Warehouse to create a repository that can support large-scale analytical processing over data at rest.
- Describe how to use Azure SQL Data Warehouse to perform analytical processing, how to maintain performance, and how to protect the data.
- Describe how to use Azure Data Factory to import, transform, and transfer data between repositories and services.
About Microsoft Official Course On-Demand
MOC On-Demand is an integrated combination of video, text, practical tasks and knowledge tests designed to help IT experts and developers to expand their knowledge about Microsoft technologies. The courses are a great alternative for anyone wanting to learn independently and at their own pace. They can also be used in the form of a Blended Class together with managed training courses, or as the basis for training solutions with mentoring and other learning programmes.
All Labs within a course can be accessed via the Microsoft Labs Online (MLO) platform. Participants enrolled on a course can start the Labs directly from within a course; they do not need to be set up separately.
Licence codes purchased for the new Skillpipe MOC On-Demand courses can now all be found in the “Digital Library” section. The licence codes for these courses are now provided via the Management Dashboard, just like for the dMOC courses.
System requirements for Skillpipe MOC On-Demand
- current version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome™ or Firefox®
- broadband Internet connection (recommended: network bandwidth of over 4Mbps)
- 1280 x 1024 or higher
Microsoft Certified Trainer (online)
Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCTs) are the premier technical and instructional experts in Microsoft technologies.
Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand (MOC On-Demand) blend video, text, hands-on labs, and knowledge checks to help you build your Microsoft technology skills—on your own schedule, at your own pace, and in your own place. No need to spend time and money traveling to a classroom location or adhering to classroom hours—with a computer and an Internet connection, your Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand come to you, anytime.
Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand are created by the premier technical and instructional experts in Microsoft technologies: Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCTs) and subject matter experts. Direct-from-the-source content that includes hands-on training—which increases skill proficiency—combined with anytime, anywhere learning, makes Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand an ideal solution for busy, time-constrained professionals to grow their IT skills—and their career.