MS-100T00-A: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
Koolituse maht: 40 akadeemilist tundi (5 päeva)
Sihtgrupp: This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certification paths.
Koolitusel osalemise eeldused:
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Completed a role-based administrator course such as Messaging, Teamwork, Security and Compliance, or Collaboration.
- A proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices.
This course covers three central elements of Microsoft 365 enterprise administration – Microsoft 365 tenant and service management, Office 365 management, and Microsoft 365 identity management. In Microsoft 365 tenant and service management, you will examine all the key components that must be planned for when designing your Microsoft 365 tenant. Once this planning phase is complete, you will learn how to configure your Microsoft 365 tenant, including your organizational profile, tenant subscription options, component services, user accounts and licenses, and security groups. Finally, you will learn how to manage your tenant, which includes the configuration of tenant roles and managing your tenant health and services.
With your Microsoft 365 tenant now firmly in place, you will examine the key components of Office 365 management. This begins with an overview of Office 365 product functionality, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Power Platform, additional product resources, and device management. You will then transition to configuring Office 365, with a primary focus on configuring Office client connectivity. Finally, you will examine how to manage Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise (formerly Office 365 ProPlus) deployments, from user-driven client installations to centralized deployments. You will wrap up this section by learning how to configure Office Telemetry and Microsoft Analytics.
The course concludes with an in-depth examination of Microsoft 365 identity synchronization, with a focus on Azure Active Directory Connect. You will learn how to plan for and implement Azure AD Connect, how to manage synchronized identities, and how to implement password management in Microsoft 365 using multi-factor authentication and self-service password management. This section wraps up with a comprehensive look at implementing application and external access. You will learn how to add and manage applications in Azure Active Directory, including how to configure multi-tenant applications. You will then examine how to configure Azure AD Application Proxy, including how to install and register a connector and how to publish an on-premises app for remote access. Finally, you will examine how to design and manage solutions for external access. This includes licensing guidance for Azure AD B2B collaboration, creating a collaborative user, and troubleshooting a B2B collaboration.
- Module 1: Designing Your Microsoft 365 Tenant
This module focuses on planning your Microsoft 365 experience. This includes planning for the proper Microsoft 365 subscription, planning for Microsoft 365 in your on-premises infrastructure, planning which identity and authentication solution best fits your organizational requirements, planning your service setup, planning for hybrid environments, and planning your migration to Microsoft 365.
- Module 2: Configuring Your Microsoft 365 Tenant
While Module 1 focuses on planning your Microsoft 365 tenant, this modules transitions to configuring your tenant. This includes configuring your Microsoft 365 experience, including your organization profile, your tenant subscription, your services and add-ins, and your tenant configuration. You will then learn how to manage Microsoft 365 user accounts and licenses, security groups, and domain services. You will conclude by examining how to leverage FastTrack and partner services.
- Module 3: Managing Your Microsoft 365 Tenant
In the prior modules, you learned how to plan for and configure your Microsoft 365 tenant. In this module, you will take the next step in the deployment process by learning how to manage your tenant once it has been implemented. This includes configuring your Microsoft 365 administrator roles, managing tenant health and services, and managing user-driven and centralized deployments of Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise (formerly Office 365 ProPlus).
- Module 4: Office 365 Overview
This module examines the primary features and functionality of the key Microsoft 365 services, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents. This module also introduces you additional Microsoft 365 resources and provides an introduction to device management using Microsoft Intune, security baselines, and conditional access.
- Module 5: Configuring Microsoft 365 Clients
This module introduces you to the Microsoft 365 clients, including mobile clients and clients working offline. This module also examines how to configure Office client connectivity to Microsoft 365, including automatic client configuration, DNS records required for automatic client configuration, configuring Outlook clients, configuring MFA, and troubleshooting client connectivity.
- Module 6: Capturing User-Driven Data
This module examines how to capture user-driven data using Office Telemetry and Workplace Analytics.
- Module 7: Planning and Implementing Identity Synchronization
This module provides an in-depth examination of Microsoft 365 Identity synchronization, with a focus on Azure Active Directory Connect. You will learn how to plan for and implement Azure AD Connect and, how to manage synchronized identities, and how to implement password management in Microsoft 365 using multi-factor authentication and self-service password management.
- Module 8: Implementing Application and External Access
This modules provides a comprehensive look at implementing application and external access. You will learn how to add and manage applications in Azure Active Directory, including how to configure multi-tenant applications. You will then examine how to configure Azure AD Application Proxy, including how to install and register a connector and how to publish an on-premises app for remote access. Finally, you will examine how to design and manage solutions for external access. This includes licensing guidance for Azure AD B2B collaboration, creating a collaborative user, and troubleshooting a B2B collaboration.
Täpsema kirjelduse koolituse sisu kohta leiad siit:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Register an application or service within your Azure AD tenant
- Update an application within the Azure AD consent framework
- Modify the configuration of a single-tenant application to make it a multi-tenant application
- Remove an application’s registration from your Azure AD tenant
- Describe the benefits of Azure AD Application Proxy and how it works
- Identify Azure AD application proxy prerequisites
- Install and register a connector and verify that it installed correctly
- Publish an on-premises app for remote access and test the published app to verify that it functions
- Manage External Access with Azure AD B2B collaboration.
- Explain the difference between Microsoft 365 external access and Azure AD B2B collaboration
- Explain the attributes of a collaborative User.
- Demonstrate Azure B2B Collaboration
- Manage external access and guest access using Microsoft Teams
- Manage customer lockbox requests.
Koolituse lõpetamise tingimused: õpiväljundite saavutamist kontrollitakse ja hinnatakse läbi iseseisva praktilise töö.
- Microsofti ametlikke õppematerjale;
- koolitaja konsultatsiooni õpitud teemade kohta e-posti teel pärast koolitust;
- Microsofti eksami vautšeri;
- vajadusel tasuta korduskoolituse kui tunned, et mõni oskus vajab täiendamist või pidid endast mittesõltuvatel põhjustel koolituse katkestama;
- sooje jooke koos küpsistega;
- lõunasööki igal koolituspäeval.
Täienduskoolituse õppekavarühm: informatsiooni- ja kommunikatsioonitehnoloogia interdistsiplinaarne õppekavarühm
Peep on serverite ja võrkude vastu suurt huvi tundnud juba aastast 1992. Koolitajana on ta aktiivsemalt tegutsenud alates aastast 2003.
Sertifikaadid ja tunnistused:
Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) aastast 2003