PRINCE2® Practitioner (inglise keeles)
Koolituse maht: 16 akadeemilist tundi (2 päeva)
Sihtgrupp: Organizations or individuals seeing the need for a controlled approach to managing projects. Project managers, consultants and support staff needing a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of the project lifecycle. The Practitioner level is more in-depth and advanced compared to the Foundation level. It is more geared towards the Manager than the expert role in projects.
Koolitusel osalemise eeldused: PRINCE2® Foundation certificate is mandatory before attending on this training.
This training is run by using officially accredited training material, based on the latest version PRINCE2, 6th edition. Course materials are in English.
The successful completion of the Foundation and Practitioner exam will give the delegate a recognized Practitioner qualification. The Practitioner course and certification lays a firm ground for the participant to apply the PRINCE2® method in managing projects in the work place.
The Practitioner course and certification lays a firm ground for the participant to apply the PRINCE2 method in managing projects in the work place.
PRINCE2 has become increasingly popular and is now a de facto standard for project management for example in the UK. Its use has spread beyond the UK to more than 50 other countries. The framework reflects the needs of any organization or its staff aiming at enhancing the quality and efficiency of project management. The Practitioner course provides delegates with a detailed knowledge of the PRINCE2® methodology including the seven processes, seven themes and seven principles central to running a project using the PRINCE2® method.
Following the completion of the course delegates will be able to:
- Show they understand the relationships between processes, themes, principles and PRINCE2® products and can apply this understanding to a given project scenario.
- Demonstrate that they understand the reasons behind the processes and themes of PRINCE2®, and that they understand the principles underpinning these elements.
- Apply PRINCE2® to the running and managing of a project within an environment supporting PRINCE2®.
- Apply and tailor PRINCE2® to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario and different project circumstances.
- State which management products are input to, or output from, the seven processes.
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products.
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project.
- Pass the Practitioner exam.
- Understand the level of responsibility, authority and accountability held by those involved in the project.
- Articulate the steps needed to guide the project through controlled, well- managed and visible sets of activities to achieve the desired results.
Review of Foundation Material
- PRINCE2 Practitioner exam information
- Practitioner Exam review
- Mock Practitioner Exam under exam conditions
- Exam review and homework
Revise Day 1 and Homework assignment (90 minutes)
Day 1 review
- Day 1 Mock Practitioner Exam Review
- Mock Practitioner Exam
- Mock Practitioner Exam Review
- Final Exam preparation and Exam administration
- Practitioner Exam
This training prepares you for PRINCE2 Practitioner certification test, if you wish to take one. The price of certification is included in your course fee. You take the certification test online at your computer on a time which best suits you (online proctored exam).
On this course attendees will know how to:
- Demonstrate that they can apply and tailor the PRINCE2 method to a real project;
- Explain and apply the PRINCE2 principles;
- Explain the purpose of the seven PRINCE2 themes and describe how they are applied to a project;
- Describe each step of the PRINCE2 journey, explaining the activities required to guide a project throughout its lifecycle;
- Create the recommended PRINCE2 management products which include baselines, records and reports.
- sooje jooke koos küpsistega;
- lõunasööki igal koolituspäeval.
Täienduskoolituse õppekavarühm: juhtimine ja haldus
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Liisa TorkkeliConsultant & Trainer
•Certificates : ITIL Manager in ITSM 2005, ISO/IEC20000 Foundations 2007, ITIL Expert 2009, Prince2 Foundation 2009
and Prince2 Practitioner 2017 ; Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) 2010; Service ® Catalogue Management 2012;
COBIT5 Foundation 2013; TOGAF 9.1 Foundation 2013; CMDB Foundation 2013, ITIL 4 ® Foundation 2019 and ITIL 4 ®
Managing Professional Transition Module 2020
•Accredited trainer : ITIL 4 and Prince2
Training : Hundreds of customer tailored and public courses
Consulting: ITSM processes and practises ; service desk improvement and audit (Tieto, TeliaSonera, University of
Helsinki, National Land Survey etc.)