Microsoft Access 2019 edasijõudnutele (e-õpe, inglise keeles)
Koolituse maht: 16 akadeemilist tundi ehk 2 õppepäeva, mille saad endale sobivale ajale jaotada.
Sihtgrupp: Students who have basic skills with Microsoft Access 2019 who want to learn advanced-level skills or students who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2019 interface.
Koolitusel osalemise eeldused:
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Access class:
- Introductory-level knowledge and skills working with Microsoft Access.
To complete the training and get a certification you need to pass the quiz 100%.
This Advanced Access 2019 training class is for students who intend to design databases at an advanced level and/or want to improve existing Access 2019 or Access 365 databases.
- Referential Integrity
- Data Types and Relationships
- Formalize the Relationship between Tables
- A Few Words about Naming Conventions
- Exercise: Creating Relationships
- Query Design View
- Review of Select Queries
- Review of Select Queries with Criteria
- Logical Operators
- Parameter Queries
- Action Queries
- Make Table Queries
- Append Queries
- Update Queries
- Delete Queries
- Creating Crosstab Queries
- Delete a Query
- Rename a Query
- Exercise: Creating Select and Action Queries
- Exercise: Creating a Parameter Query
3. Table Functions
- Importing Data
- Linking Tables from External Sources
- Import Tables from other Databases
- Tables from Templates and Application Parts
- Exercise: Importing Data from Excel
- Exercise: Exporting Data to Excel
- Design View
- Form Sections
- Adding a Header and Footer
- Adding a Logo to the Header
- Adding a Title to the Header
- Adding Fields to a Form
- Arranging Fields on a Form
- Spacing Objects on a Form
- Tab Order
- Setting Properties on a Form
- Create Forms with Application Parts
- Creating a Subform
- Exercise: Creating Forms
- Alter a Form
- Delete Forms
- Remove Form Controls
- Format a Form
- Design View
- Report Sections
- Report Header
- Page Header
- Group Header
- Group Footer
- Page Footer
- Report Footer
- Adding a Report Header/Footer
- Adding a Logo to the Report Header
- Adding a Title to the Report Header
- Adding Fields to a Report
- Add Calculated Fields
- Arranging Fields on a Report
- Resizing the Detail Section
- Eliminating Repeating Headings
- Set Margins
- Grouping and Sorting
- Setting Properties on a Report
- Report Property Sheet
- Section Property Sheet
- Object Property Sheet
- Adding Record Counts
- Special Report Fields
- Page Numbering
- Printing a Report
- Application Parts
- Deleting a Report
- Formatting a Report
- Adding a Background and Images and Applying a Theme
- Exercise: Creating Reports
- Macro Basics
- Open a Table, Form, and Report
- Run a Query
- Print a Report
- Running a Macro
- Exercise: Creating Simple Macros
7. Completing the Desktop Application
- The Navigation Form
- Running Macros from a Navigation Form
- Setting the Navigation Form as the Default Form
- Exercise: Creating a Navigation Form
- Splitting the Database
- Encrypt with a Password
- Distributing the Front-End Database
- Database Maintenance
- Compact and Repair
- Backup/Recover a Database
- Maintain Backward Compatibility
The main purpose of this online course is to give students advanced-level skills in Microsoft Access 2019.
After completing this course, students will:
- Learn about database relationships.
- Learn to work with table relationships.
- Learn to work with queries at an advanced level.
- Learn to work with forms at an advanced level..
- Learn to work with reports at an advanced level.
- Learn to work with macros.
- Learn to complete the desktop application with the navigation form.
Koolitus toimub e-õppe keskkonnas, kuhu saab siseneda isikliku kasutajanime ja parooliga. Need saadetakse Teile pärast koolitusarve tasumist või erikokkuleppel.
Täiendkoolituse õppekava rühm: arvutikasutus