Sassi algkursus (e-õpe, inglise keeles)
Koolituse maht: 16 akadeemilist tundi ehk 2 õppepäeva, mille saad endale sobivale ajale jaotada.
Sihtgrupp: This course is for students new to Sass.
Koolitusel osalemise eeldused: CSS experience is helpful but not required for this course.
To complete the training and get a certification you need to pass the quiz 100%.
In this Sass Training class, students will learn how to get started using Sass (Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets). Sass is a growing CSS extension language that is compatible with all versions of CSS. This course starts with a introduction of what Sass is along with a HTML and CSS background review. Then we dive right into getting students started using Sass.
CSS is not a prerequisite to this course. However, working with Sass is a more advanced way of using CSS with a website. Students looking to enhance their skills may want to consider our Introduction to CSS, Advanced CSS, or CSS3 for Web Developers courses after taking Sass.
1. Introduction/Why Sass?
- The Problem Sass Solves
- Benefits of Sass
- Code Organization
- Valid CSS
- Sass Syntax
- How to Use Sass
- Coming Attractions
- Organizing Sass
2. Organizing and Including Sass Code
- Sass Partials
- Partials/@import Example
- Sass Watch
- Exercise: Using Partials
- Code Organization
- The Sass Blog
- The Sass Blog: With Sass Partials
- Directory Structure & Master Sass File
- The general Partial
- The header Partial
- The maincontent Partial
- The mainnav Partial
- The footer Partial
- The forms Partial
- Up Next
- Exercise: Extending the Sass Blog
- More Styling for the Blog: Syntax Highlighting
- Exercise: Adding Syntax Coloring
- Referencing the Parent Selector with &
- Nested Properties
- Nesting Example
- Exercise: Using Nesting
- Nesting and Media Queries
- How Much to Nest
- Exercise: Using Nesting with the Sass Blog
- Nested @import
4. Sass Variables
- Variable Naming Guidelines
- Variable Scope
- Overwriting Global Variables within Blocks
- Exercise: Using Variables in Sass
- When to Use Variables
- Exercise: More Variables
- Exercise: Adding Variables to the Blog
- Advanced Sass
- Operations and Control Directives
- Responsive Tables
- Breakpoint-specific Responsive Tables
- Overall Table Styles
- Styling Tables
- Table Headers
- The scope Attribute
- Contextual Classes
The main purpose of this e-course is to give students a good understanding of the basics of Sass.
After completing this course, students will:
- Learn to learn what Sass is and why to use it.
- Learn to learn to work with preprocessors.
- Learn to learn to install and configure Sass on either a PC or a Mac.
- Learn to learn the Sass philosophy on code organization.
- Learn to learn how comments work in Sass.
- Learn to learn how to work with operations, control directives, and expressions.
- Learn to learn about mixins, such as bourbon, and learn how to write your own.
- Learn to understand when and how to use nesting.
- Learn to learn how to write your own functions.
- Learn to learn about extending and framework options.
Koolitus toimub e-õppe keskkonnas, kuhu saab siseneda isikliku kasutajanime ja parooliga. Need saadetakse Teile pärast koolitusarve tasumist või erikokkuleppel.
Täienduskoolituse õppekavarühm: tarkvara ja rakenduste arendus ning analüüs