Professional Scrum Master™ II (inglise keeles)
Koolituse maht: 16 akadeemilist tundi (2 päeva)
Sihtgrupp: The Professional Scrum Master II course is an advanced course specifically designed for experienced Scrum Masters who have a thorough understanding of the Scrum framework. It is particularly beneficial for those people with at least one year of Scrum Master experience.
Koolitusel osalemise eeldused: Anyone attempting the PSM II should have in-depth knowledge and experience with Scrum and/or have taken the Professional Scrum Master course prior to taking this assessment. However, simply attending a course is not a guarantee for certification. The PSM II assessment is difficult, and consists of multiple-choice questions based on your knowledge of Scrum and how you would handle real-world situations.
Prior to course attendance, you will get the most out of your training if you:
- Have studied the Scrum Guide (required)
- Have passed the Scrum Open assessment
- Have a solid understanding of Scrum either through working on a Scrum Team
- Have been involved in building or enhancing product (e.g. software application/service) using Scrum
- Have read one of the Scrum books of Ken Schwaber
Professional Scrum Master™ II (PSM II) course is a 2-day advanced Scrum Master class designed to support Scrum Masters in their professional development. The PSM II course is intended for Scrum Masters with at least one year of experience who are looking to grow their knowledge and abilities as a Scrum Master. This course is one step in that journey. The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) certification exam.
Unlike the Professional Scrum Master (PSM) course which focuses on how to use Scrum, the Scrum framework and the role of the Scrum Master, PSM II is an advanced course helping students to understand the stances that characterize an effective Scrum Master and servant-leader while diving deep into how they serve the Development Team, Product Owner and organization. The course then teaches students about related practices and skills to enable them to have the right types of conversations and how to apply them to become better Scrum Masters.
Over the 2 days, students will learn about areas critical to growing as a successful Scrum Master such as how the principles and values of Scrum help guide Scrum Masters in the decisions they make and how the Scrum Master can help change the environment of Scrum Teams, creating an environment for agility to thrive. The Scrum Master role is complex and often, a Scrum Master must be able to apply different stances in order to be effective, such as:
- The Scrum Master as a Teacher
- The Scrum Master as a Coach & Mentor
- The Scrum Master as a Change Agent
- The Scrum Master as a Facilitator
As a Scrum Master, being able to identify, and effectively apply, which stance would benefit your team the most depending on the situation or circumstance could prove to be the key to the success of your team.
As a Scrum Master, part of your role is to help management and other stakeholders across your organization understand the benefits of Scrum and Agile. Therefore, it is imperative that you have the information and background that is needed to gain credibility in order to be an effective change agent.
The course prepares for Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) assessment by Scrum.org. The assessment is included in the course price. Those willing to take the assessment can do it on their own computers after the course. Instructions how to order and take the assessment will be provided during the course.
- Effects on the organization of a successful Scrum Master
- Dealing with complexity and servant leadership
- Dealing with team conflict
- Removing impediments
- Facilitation techniques
- The Importance of a “Done” Increment
- The Sprint Goal
- Refresh the purpose of the Scrum Events
- The role of management in Scrum
- Successful product delivery
- Measurement in Scrum
- How to support the Product Owner
- Understanding the challenges of middle management
- Scrum Master as a change agent
After completing this course, students will know:
- What practices, tools, skills and stances make an effective Scrum Master
- How the Scrum principles and values help guide Scrum Masters in the decisions they make
- How the Scrum Master acts as a servant-leader and improve their ability in this role
- What the Scrum Master can do to support Development Teams and Product Owners to become more effective
- Ways that the Scrum Master can help to change the environment making it more conducive for Scrum Teams to be successful with greater agility
- Provide tips and techniques for the Scrum Master to work with the rest of the organization in support of their Scrum Teams.
- vajadusel tasuta korduskoolitust kui tunned, et mõni oskus vajab täiendamist või pidid endast mittesõltuvatel põhjustel koolituse katkestama;
- sooje jooke koos küpsistega;
- lõunasööki igal koolituspäeval.
Täienduskoolituse õppekavarühm: juhtimine ja haldus
Anssi is experienced ICT professional, coach and trainer.
SAFe (4.6) Program Consultant (SPC) (2019)
Certified Scrum Master (2007)
Certified Scrum Professional (2009, expired)
Professional Scrum Master I (2010)
Professional Scrum Developer (.Net) (2010)
Professional Scrum Developer Trainer (.Net) (2010)
TOGAF 9 Foundation (2011)
ISEB ISTQB Foundation (2013)
Presentation skills: Over 15 years of experience of giving presentations and training sessions for ex-pert audience in both English and Finnish languages. Teacher’s degree.
Team Leadership: Resourcing, understanding and resolving team related issues (competences, peo-ple, collaboration etc), personal coaching and growth facilitating, competence strategy building and implementing.
Enterprise, information and application architectures: Designing, resolving and consulting architectures on application, information sys-tems and enterprise level (TOGAF 9 foundation certified)
Project work: Working inside and leading a software project, coaching and mentoring. Improv-ing corporate processes. Tools and methods within a software development (Ag-ile, SAFe, Lean, Scrum, “traditional” methods).
Software implementation: C#, Java, Node.js, SpringBoot, HTML(5), CSS(3), Python, C++, C, SQL, XML
Tools: Android Studio, MS Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, Eclipse, Jira, Git, Ra-tional Software Modeler, MOSS, MS CRM, MS Office