Professional Scrum Master (inglise keeles)
Koolituse maht: 16 ak h (2 päeva).
Sihtgrupp: This course is targeted to anyone interested in using Scrum in their work, willing to become Scrum Masters, or working in a Scrum team. It provides understanding and practices to testers, software developers, project managers, team leaders as well to anyone who is interested in Scrum.
Koolitusel osalemise eeldused: There are no prerequisites for the course, but it is recommended to read Scrum Guide (www.scrumguides.org) before attending the course. Any other experience, from work or gained by reading, is an advantage.
Professional Scrum Master is a two-day workshop introducing agility with Scrum framework. Students are challenged to reflect the values and principles behind agile and Scrum framework to their work and to when making complex decisions. The course covers the areas needed for taking the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) certificate assessment by Scrum.org.
Scrum is an iterative and incremental framework for developing and maintaining complex products. It focuses on developing and delivering high-value products with high quality while responding to changes and risks. It challenges the team to focus on continuous improvement while it creates a safe environment for producing results in an environment that is rapidly changing.
Scrum has become the most popular and successful framework for agile software development leading to its expansion to completely new areas.
The course prepares for Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) assessment by Scrum.org. The assessment is included in the course price. Those willing to take the assessment can do it on their own computers after the course. Instructions how to order and take the assessment will be provided during the course.
- Values and principles behind agile and Scrum
- The Scrum framework: roles, artifacts and events
- The Definition of Done
- Working with people and teams
- Working with the Product Backlog (and Sprint Backlog)
- Running Scrum in practice
- The responsibilities and rights of a Scrum Master
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- understand how agile and Scrum works;
- can start using it in their daily work as a Scrum Master;
- coach other members of the team using it;
- start the organization’s journey towards agile and lean thinking.
- vajadusel tasuta korduskoolitust kui tunned, et mõni oskus vajab täiendamist või pidid endast mittesõltuvatel põhjustel koolituse katkestama;
- sooje jooke koos küpsistega;
- lõunasööki igal koolituspäeval.
Täienduskoolituse õppekavarühm: juhtimine ja haldus